The Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ITLJ) is inviting submissions through a Call for Papers for its Volume 1 of 2022, from academicians and professionals.
About the Journal
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ISSN No. 2394-1839) is a bi-annual publication of University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
The Journal is an attempt to flag off important issues interfacing Law and Technology. It is common knowledge that while technology runs faster and in unprecedented ways, the law and its traditions evolve slowly creating a hiatus due to technological over-run.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published material. Apart from fair use for the purpose of research, a research study of criticism, no part of this journal should be copied, adapted, abridged, translated or stored in any retrieval system, such as computer system or hard disk, photographic form or any other form which is capable of being reproduced in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, digital, optical, photographic or otherwise without prior written permission from University.
Authors are primarily responsible for the views and opinions expressed by them in the articles/notes/comments published in the journal and the editors, publishers and printers do not owe any responsibility for such views and opinions.
About the Publisher
University School of Law & Legal Studies is a constituent school of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. University School of Law and Legal Studies envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, legal education and action to further the quest for justice.
Call for Papers
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal invites ORIGINAL research papers/articles abstracts of a doctoral dissertation, major research project reports, case studies and book reviews from academicians and professionals. Mere submission of paper does not guarantee publication.
All papers submitted shall be put to a blind peer review and only on the recommendations of the reviewers the papers submitted may be considered for publication. Papers recommended for publication may be published in the back issue of the journal, however, the date of publication shall be reckoned as the actual date of publication and release of the journal.
Word Limits for the Submissions
The contributors should endeavour to submit manuscript on the topic of contemporary importance.
- Article: 4500-5500
- Book Review: 1500-2000
- Case comment: 2000
Manuscripts submitted for publications should follow the guidelines given below:
- The Title of the Article should be in Times New Roman with 14 font sizes in Capital, Bold: Centre Aligned.
- The Author’s Name should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running and Italicized. Bold: Right Aligned.
- All Main Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Capital; Bold, Underlined, Left Aligned.
- Part Headings should be in Times News Roman with 12 font sizes in Running: Bold, Underlined, Left Aligned.
- Sub-Part Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running: Bold. Italicized, Left Aligned.
- Sub-Sub-Part Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running: Italicized, Left Aligned.
- The body should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running. Justified.
- Paragraph line spacing should be 1.5 line spacing.
- Any Quotation in the body should be indented with 0.5 cm on both right and left with 1.5 line spacing placed in inverted comma’s viz “………….”.
- The sources of all materials, data, quotations, references borrowed from any other scholarly work must be properly referenced/ cited in the footnotes. All references/citations must follow the prescribed ILI Citation format. The authors can refer the format available here.
- The main body of the manuscript should not state the name of author(s), the institutional affiliation, or any such identification mark so as to enable blind review of the submitted manuscripts.
- Manuscripts not following the prescribed guidelines are liable to be not considered for publication without any notice to the authors.
How to Submit?
All papers should be submitted online at itlj2020[at]gmail.com on or before June 30, 2022. The authors shall submit a separate cover letter, along with the final manuscript specifying the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Designation & Affiliation
- Contact Information, specifying the E-mail ID for correspondence and Phone No.
Disclaimer: Organisations should not influence interns to write internship experiences on Lawctopus. Neither should they make writing an internship experience on Lawctopus mandatory for the intern to get a certificate. Indulging in such practices will lead to the organization getting blacklisted from Lawctopus. In case of any such instance, interns are requested to inform at [email protected]
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com