on Jul 5, 2022
at 8:45 pm
We’ve compiled a record of gatherings giving expert evaluation on the Supreme Court’s 2021-22 expression. All are cost-free and out there to the general public.
- University of California, Irvine Faculty of Law’s 12th Annual Supreme Court Phrase in Review moderated by Michele Goodwin, with panelists Erwin Chemerinsky, Mary Franks, Regina Maphone, Mark Stern, and Mary Ziegler (July 6, 1 p.m. EDT)
- American Judicature Society’s Supreme Courtroom 2021-22 Term in Evaluation introduced by Tom Goldstein (July 6, 6 p.m. EDT)
- Anti-Defamation League’s 23rd Annual Supreme Court docket Evaluation moderated by Dahlia Lithwick, with panelists Erwin Chemerinsky, Gregory Garre, Frederick Lawrence, and Amy Howe (July 12, 12 p.m. EDT)
- Condition and Regional Legal Center’s 2022 Supreme Court docket Evaluation with Dan Bromberg, Roman Martinez, and Luke McCloud in discussion with Lisa Soronen (July 14, 2 p.m. EDT)
- American Business Institute’s Supreme Courtroom Calendar year in Evaluate moderated by Elizabeth Slattery, with panelists Jess Bravin, Ramesh Ponnuru, and John Yoo (July 21, 5:30 p.m. EDT)
To have your Supreme Court docket recap occasion additional to our list, e-mail [email protected].
Posted in Highlighted, Occasion Bulletins
Conclude-of-term evaluations for the 2021-22 Supreme Court docket phrase,
SCOTUSblog (Jul. 5, 2022, 8:45 PM),